3D Head and Neck Anatomy with Special Senses and Basic Neuroanatomy DVD-ROM - SAVE 50%
*Please use offer code DVDSALE2014 at the checkout*
- Winner - FREDDIE 2008 award - The International Health & Medical Education Media Awards 2008 - Health Education Category
- Winner - FREDDIE 2008 award - The Michael E DeBakey, MD award for Outstanding Educational Entry
Read our Press Release on our FREDDIE Awards. Read more on our awards and see our short animation
- Winner of the BMA Book Prize - First prize in the Electronic Books Category
Download a detailed information leaflet on 3D Head and Neck Anatomy with Special Senses and Basic Neuroanatomy.
Primal Picture’s multi-award winning interactive reference tool, 3D Head and Neck Anatomy with Special Senses and Basic Neuroanatomy is a comprehensive collection of 3D models, images, and other media invaluable to students, educators, and ENT practitioners.
An interactive resource that gives you access to stunning 3D computer graphic modeling of the head, neck, face, larynx and pharynx, external, middle and inner ear, orbit and eyes, oral and nasal cavities, teeth, tongue, sinuses, cervical plexus, brachial plexus, plus an interactive laryngoscopic view down the trachea. Plus, you can also choose from 10 detailed 3D views of the brain and 13 views of cranial nerves.
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality.
- Anatomically accurate interactive 3D models allow the user to rotate anatomy views 360 degrees and add or remove layers of anatomy to view and label any feature with ease. Clicking on a feature will bring up hot links to all relating text, dissections, clinical slides, diagrams, illustrations, video clips and functional anatomy animations.
- Detailed and labelled cross section anatomy can be viewed in 3 planes and compared with equivalent MRI in up to 20 slices.
- Multi-media animations allow you to easily learn, explain and teach the important anatomy.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.
"..an excellent addition to any departmental or personal library" Neil Tolley, Consultant ENT Surgeon, St Mary's Hospital, London, UK