Anatomy for Urology 2nd Edition
Anatomy for Urology 2nd Edition by Primal Pictures is an essential tool for urologists in practice, teaching and training. This comprehensive and intuitive digital resource is unsurpassed in conveying complex anatomical information with its extensive 3D surgical image library, clear and concise text and multi-media presentations.
Created in association with the European Association of Urology (EAU), we have enhanced and revised the content from the popular Anatomy for Urology for this new 2nd edition to reflect innovations in urological practice and surgery. Key new content includes fantastic new 3D anatomy views of the prostate, penis in cross section and kidneys plus surgical exposure style views of the abdomen.
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality.
- Anatomically accurate interactive 3D models allow you to tip and rotate the structures through 360 degrees and add or remove layers of anatomy - from skin to bone - to view and label any visible structure, making it easier to learn, remember and explain complex anatomy.
- Choose from 80 anatomy views - including 10 new views - of the whole pelvic region or views that focus on specific areas and organs including the urinary system, pelvic floor, abdomen, kidneys and lumbar and sacral plexuses.
- Engaging multi-media content of all structures with accompanying text and links to additional images including annotated illustrations, clinical slides, animations and surgical videos from the EAU’s library.
- Watch and explore 3D animations of pelvic floor contractions and 38 new surgical videos (totalling 64 videos) which includes up to date procedures covering the male and female bladder, urethra, female pelvic floor, kidney, lymph nodes, penis, prostate, testis and ureter and lumbar and sacral plexuses. There are also highly accurate exposure style views of the abdomen.
- Quick and easy access to accurate anatomy and clinical images - clicking on any visible structure will bring up relating text and hotlinks to hundreds of additional images - dissections, clinical slides, diagrams, annotated illustrations, video clips and functional anatomy animations.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.