3D Human Anatomy Regional Single User Licence - SAVE 50%
*Please use offer code DVDSALE2014 at the checkout*
Download a detailed information leaflet on 3D Human Anatomy: Regional Edition.
With a focus on highly detailed and accurate anatomy modelled regionally, this is our definitive anatomy series providing any medical educator or practitioner with an invaluable 3D anatomy atlas, reference and image library.
3D Human Anatomy: Regional Edition is Primal Picture’s definitive anatomy series comprised of nine highly detailed and accurate regionally-modelled anatomy titles. It is the ultimate anatomy resource for medical educators or practitioners - an unparalleled 3D anatomy atlas, professional reference and image library of the entire human anatomy.
This comprehensive 3D anatomy atlas and image library includes:
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality.
- Anatomically accurate interactive 3D models allow you to tip and rotate the structures through 360 degrees and add or remove layers of anatomy - from skin to bone - to view and label any visible structure, making it easier to learn, remember and explain complex anatomy.
- Detailed and many layered cross-section models which can be correlated with equivalent MRI scans in 3 planes are included in every title.
- All regions contain stunning multi-media animations – over 6000 across the series - which are labelled and linked to detailed text containing links to hundreds of supporting content such as high resolution dissection slides, annotated illustrations, clinical slides, video clips and animations.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.