3D Anatomy for Chiropractic Spine - SAVE 50%
*Please use offer code DVDSALE2013 at the checkout*
Download a detailed information leaflet on 3D Anatomy for Chiropractic Spine.
Primal Picture’s award-winning 3D Anatomy for Chiropractic Spine provides educators, practitioners, and students with a comprehensive and authoritative medical reference resource.
The engaging multimedia content makes both the anatomy and clinical topics accessible and memorable for students. Ideal for teaching and consultations, you can enliven your presentations and lectures or help patients have a better understanding of their condition and treatment program using content exported directly from our software.
- Easy to navigate to all content
- Anatomically accurate 3D interactive model allows you to view 39 detailed views covering the entire spine, such as the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine plus individual views of spinal cord and nerves.
- Contains more than twenty layers of images - from the skin to the bone - which you can strip away to reveal anatomical structures in minute detail.
- Extensive clinical and fully-labelled MRI sections cover over 300 topics from clinical examination to treatment protocols and allow you to compare cross sections of the spine with equivalent MRI in 3 planes to help you explain the complexities of spinal conditions to patients or bring presentations alive.
- Engaging multi-media content with hundreds of live videos of tests, exercises and palpation, animations, photographs, illustrations, clinical slides, and explanatory text, makes studying the spine in 3D fascinating as well as informative.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.
"By the end of this DVD I guarantee you will be thinking different about how you view the vertebral column and it's supporting structures." Read more >
Dr Jeffrey Kintish. Family Chiropractic physician in Beverly Massachusetts for 26 years.