Primal is excited to announce Personal Profiles – the newest enhancement to Anatomy.tv that will customize, streamline and make your experience personal to you!
We all love to have personalization in our lives, from TV recommendations to pre-filled favorites in our shopping carts. And why not? It saves us all a bit of time and makes our lives easier by not having to sweat the small decisions.
If we could all save a few minutes in every task, that extra time would soon add up. What would you do with an extra hour or even 30 minutes? Primal can’t promise to make every task in your day quicker, but Anatomy.tv’s new Personal Profiles will help.
Early access to Personal Profiles launches in January 2022. Keep an eye on this page, on the Anatomy.tv banners or contact us or your Account Manager for more information.
Use Anatomy.tv’s Personal Profiles to meet your educational needs:
- Individualize with a dashboard created especially for you
- Simplify by eliminating content overload – products are recommended to you based on your subscription, occupation and course/professional specialization
- Speed up your experience by favoriting the products you use most and picking up where you last left off
- Boost efficiency by saving your favorite content to your profile rather than your device so they can be accessed anywhere, anytime
- Gain value with help and tutorial content tailored to you based on your usage
Creating a Personal Profile will be easy:
- Log in to Anatomy.tv exactly as you currently do
- Select ‘Create Profile’ from your pop-up prompt or the upper right-hand side of the screen
- Fill in the short form and verify your email… And your Personal Profile is set!
For the latest information on this new development, please contact us.